INFORMATION PURSUANT TO AND FOR THE EFFECTS OF ART. 13 OF THE CODE REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ADOPTED WITH D. LGS. 196 of 30 June 2003
Allin Italia s.r.l. (hereinafter, the “Company”), pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the personal data protection code adopted with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (hereinafter the “Code”), containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, with regard to the personal data that it intends to process, provides the user interested in the use of the information service via e-mail (hereinafter, the “Interested”) the following information.
- Purpose of the processing and nature of the provision of personal data
1.1 The personal data collected will be processed, stored and archived by the Company for the following purposes:
- Purposes connected and instrumental to the sale of stays and / or tourist services requested from the Company and therefore to the provision of all ancillary and / or complementary services to the same;
- Purposes connected and instrumental to checking the quality of all services rendered by the Company, including customer assistance service;
- Purposes connected and instrumental to information and commercial promotion relating to the development of new services, and to the offer of products and / or the possibility of benefiting from particular advantageous conditions, also through third-party companies, belonging or not belonging to the hotel group headed by Company, as well as the communication to third-party companies specialized in information and commercial promotion or for the purpose of verifying the degree of satisfaction of the interested party in relation to the services provided by the Company. The processing connected to these purposes requires the consent of the interested party and failure to give consent to the processing of such data will preclude the sending of information or advertising material or the carrying out of marketing activities and detection of the degree of satisfaction of the interested party. with reference to the service provided.
2. Methods of data processing
2.1 In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data by the Company takes place through manual, IT and telematic tools, organized according to logic related to the same declared purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data processed. The conservation and archiving of personal data takes place through the use of both electronic and IT tools, and special paper archives.
- Categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or processors
3.1. The personal data collected may, without the need for consent by the interested party, in fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or community regulations, be communicated to the Subjects identified by these rules.
3.2. The personal data collected may also be communicated to the categories of subjects who carry out activities connected and instrumental to the provision of the services on the site and the performance of the Company’s activity or be known by them as data processors appointed by the Company. these categories are the subjects who, by way of example and not limited to, carry out hosting services and the storage and archiving of personal data from documents or media provided or originated by the Users themselves.
3.3. Personal data may be disclosed to third-party companies, which have concluded commercial agreements with the Company specialized in carrying out promotional, marketing, commercial information, quality surveys of the services provided by the Company.
The lack of consent by the interested party to communications to the aforementioned subjects, in some cases, could result in the practical impossibility for the Company to provide the requested commercial services.
3.4. Some categories of subjects, as data processors, will be able to access the data of the interested party in order to fulfill the duties and tasks assigned to them. In particular the Company
has entrusted or may entrust its employees, as well as its consultants and collaborators with the processing. Likewise, the subjects designated by the Company as data processors may become aware of the data of the interested party, in relation to the execution of the tasks assigned to them.
3.5. Personal data may also be disclosed to subsidiaries and / or associates or in any case belonging to the same group as the Company.
3.6. The Company does not disclose the personal data it processes.
The interested party may at any time request the Company to know the exact identity, company name or corporate name of the subjects, to whom the Company communicates the personal data concerning him.
- Rights of the interested party
4.1 Art. 7 of the Code gives the interested party specific rights, including that of obtaining from the owner confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their making available in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as of the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or, if there is interest, the integration of data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
The rights referred to in this paragraph may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the Owner or manager, also through a person in charge and sent to the address of the Company’s registered office by registered letter, fax or e-mail. With regard to the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the Code, the request can also be transmitted orally.
For each request for confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, the interested party may be asked, if the existence of the same is not confirmed, a fee, not exceeding the costs actually borne, according to the procedures and within the limits established by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- Owner and manager of the treatment
5.1 The data controller of the personal data collected is Allin Italia s.r.l. , in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Monza (MB), Via Sempione, 11 – 20900, Telephone n. +39 039 324562, e-mail email@example.com
The constantly updated list, containing the identification data of the Data Processor, is available at the Company’s operational headquarters.
Having read and understood the information provided by Allin Italia s.r.l., having taken note of its content, I declare that I have been informed about:
– the purpose of the processing of personal data and the methods thereof, as specified in the above information;
– the mandatory nature of providing the data referred to in point 1. a);
– the subjects to whom the data may be communicated and disseminated and the subjects who may become aware of the data as managers or agents, always in the context of carrying out the same treatment;
– my rights under art. 7 of the Code;
– the owner and data processors.
All this is premised, pursuant to art. 23 and art. 25 of the Code, I consent to the collection, processing and communication of data connected and instrumental to the provision of the Service and the execution of my requests. Pursuant to art. 23 and 25 of the Code with reference to the collection, processing and communication of personal data for purposes of information and commercial promotion, as well as the communication of the data to companies specialized in information and commercial promotion and to subsidiaries and / or affiliates to the Data Controller, aware that the manifestation of consent to the processing aimed at pursuing such purposes is not mandatory, but that the omitted expression of consent may prevent the provision of some services, or, in any case, affect their optimal performance.